If you love shopping as much as I do, you must always be smart. Unless you have loads of money, you have to keep these tips in mind.
- Smart Shopper Tip: SURVEY! Before buying something or shopping for things, you must survey. Look around shops. Whether you’re buying online or at the mall, it’s best to compare prices, check materials, and be informed of special promos or discounts. A smart shopper is a smart saver. You can do this days before you do your shopping.
- Smart Shopper Tip: ANALYZE! Smart shopping entails some analysis. Is it better to buy online? Is it cheaper to charge to your card and pay in installments? Is it a necessary buy? Do you need to buy it now? Is it worth buying?
- Smart Shopper Tip: PLAN! A smart shopper plans and maps out her shopping. This is especially useful during the winter holidays and during special occasions, especially during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Knowing what you will buy and where you will buy it will save you a lot of time. And it will save you from getting frustrated.
- Smart Shopper Tip: ACT! A smart shopper acts quickly and with the plan in mind. She comes prepared with her list, her budget, her cash, card, or virtual credit card.
- Smart Shopper Tip: EVALUATE and ENJOY! A smart shopper checks out all the goods she bought and makes sure all items on her list are checked and everything is within her budget. And of course, she enjoys every moment of shopping.
Remember this simple smart shopper tips and don’t forget to break them once in a while. Especially, if there’s a very cute bag or gorgeous pair of shoes calling out to you.