About a year ago, I happened to pass by a booth at Mercato Centrale. They weren’t selling food but what they called “Liquid Gold.” The phrase liquid gold piqued my interest and I inquired about the product. Liquid gold is Moroccan Argan Oil, a 100% organic oil that is made only from the nuts of the Argan tree. The tree grows only in the Southwestern region of Morroco. It is so rare, thus the term “liquid gold.”
It is also considered a precious commodity because Moroccan Argan Oil has a high vitamin E content and is considered as one of the most valuable and most effective anti-oxidants. It also contains phytotestorols, squalene, essential fatty acids, and unsaturated fatty acids. These components make help the skin, hair, and nails in various ways.
Among the listed benefits of the use of Argan Oil are the following:
- Moisturizes dry, dull skin
- Regulates oily skin
- Softens skin and reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Restores and rejuvenates the skin from the damaging effects of pollution, sun exposure, oxidation, tobacco, stress and other environmental factors
- Reduces skin irritation and redness, especially in the treatment of acne, blemishes, eczema, psoriasis and skin asthma
- Makes scars and keloids less noticeable
- Maintains skin elasticity preventing stretchmarks
- Alleviates rheumatism and arthritis pain
- Nourishes, strengthens and protects the hair cuticle from root to tip to prevent breakage
- Stimulates new hair growth
- Moisturizes hair, promotes shine and smoothens frizz
- Strengthens brittle nails
Amazing, right? I was definitely intrigued. Everyone, I thought, should be using Argan Oil.
In the Philippines, Souq Organics is the distributor of Moroccan Argan Oil. The Souq Organics Moroccan Argan Oil is 100% organic. It is sold in 30ml bottles that contain pure authentic Argan Oil directly imported from Morocco. It is certified organic by Europe-based ECOCERT – one of the largest organic certifications organizations in the world.
TV Celebrity Daphne Osena-Paez lists Souq Organics Argan Oil products as some of her recommended organic beauty products. Aside from the Argan Oil, she also uses Argan oil-based soaps and shampoos. In Hollywood, Eva Mendes is said to credit Argan Oil for her radiant skin while Taylor Swift uses Argan Oil to keep blond hair soft and shiny.
Healthy and beautiful skin, hair, and nails and all the benefits of Moroccan Argan Oil can be yours for only PhP 1,500. It might seem pricey but other premium Argan Oil brands sell for almost double that amount. Considering how rare Argan Oil is and all its benefits, every drop is worth your money. You can practically say Moroccan Argan Oil is worth its weight in gold. Consider it in investment in your most important possession, your body.
In Davao City, Joyce Mendoza is the dealer of Souq Organics Moroccan Argan Oil and argan oil-based products. You may reach her at +63933-6091982.
For more information, you may visit The Souq Organics website at this link.