Bauhaus, an avant-garde fashion store from Hong Kong is now here in Davao City via the Primer Group. Staying true to the Bauhaus art movement from Germany, the Bauhaus store features garments, bags, shoes, and accessories that highlight creativity, originality, and functionality.
To celebrate the opening of Bauhaus new branch at Davao’s Abreeza Ayala Mall, they invited Davao bloggers and members of the local media to get to know their store and the brands they carry.
Davao media superstar and blogger Jojie Alcantara welcomed the bloggers to the store and to the event. She introduced the gorgeous Clarissa Reyes, Bauhaus Brand Manager. Ms Clarissa explained the Bauhaus’ history and style philosophy, as well as the brands that the store carries.
Bauhaus is home to six core brands:
- Tough Jeans, Bauhaus’ in-house brand of cutting edge jeans;
- Salad, a brand of stylish leather bags and whimsical ladies’ clothing;
- 80/20, focuses on “smart military” style and quirky fashion staples such as print on print and patchwork;
- Twistedmind, a line of men’s and women’s apparel with unexpected details;
- Superdry, a European band inspired by Tokyo and vintage Americana known for its line of fun and comfy shirts and bags; and
- Cheap Monday, a European jeans brand which produces high quality handcrafted denims.
Bauhaus let the bloggers take home a bit of Bauhaus style with the help of their fashionable stylists. It was a bit stressful to be shopping with all the fashionable people around, but I was glad to have the opportunity to have the store all to ourselves. And the stylists were super fab and kind enough to assist us pick the best items to suit our styles.
After a lot of stressful browsing and some fitting, I decided to buy a gorgeous purple handbag. Lookie…
I fell in love with it the first time I saw it, but decided to try on some Bauhaus clothes first. In the end, I decided to buy the purple handbag and it fits my style perfectly. It’s Birkin-inspired and made by Twistedmind. It’s so feminine and cute. And I just love purple. Thank you Bauhaus and Primer Group for my new purple handbag!!!
Check out Twistedmind and other fab avant-garde brands at Bauhaus at the 2nd floor of Abreeza Ayala Mall. Bauhaus also have branches at Shangri La Mall, Trinoma, and the new wing of Alabang Town Center.
Image of Ria with bag by Renz Bulseco.